Tuesday, December 18, 2018

NEW THREAD IS UP!

I have a surgery coming up to remove a nodule from my shoulder that had good news with the biopsy. Actually 3 other spots are being removed and two of them are the MOHs surgery. I had one on my face today and I get one done on my ankle tomorrow. It was scheduled for NYE but they wanted to get these two easier ones ( really? ) out of the way before they do my lip which will be done by the plastic surgeon and then the shoulder but the general surgeon which will both be done it sounds like after the first of the year. I have to wear a boot after the ankle surgery for two weeks... no hot tub and no pool and no golf for those two weeks.

When this is all said and done I will have had 11 surgeries since I took over this blog. Anymore after this and I just may have to give up the blog, J/K!

No comments: